As experts in person to person communication, Datapulse understand that in order to collaborate and communicate, a central source of accurate information needs to be available to both the systems and their users.
As organisations grow and change, many different systems and process are formed, which are often not integrated and consolidated. This leads to vital information relating to the people within a business being spread across different applications and in different formats.
Therefore a key component of our services is the identification, consolidation and integration of employee information which enables people's identity, skills, availability and location to be easily accessible to those who need it. Datapulse services can be deployed to bring together this information into one manageable place, enabling all communication and collaboration tools within the organisation to have access to sanitised and accurate data.
Datapulse also offer Nortel and Microsoft integration skills to complement those available from our resellers. These skills derive from our vast experience of integrating with these vendor communications platforms and include Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), applications development, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SpeechServer and OCS design and implementation.
Datapulse Advanced Services can provide a range of value added services that enable us to:
- Work with customers in structured workshops to identify business communication issues
- Design bespoke software solutions to solve those issues and provide further value to the business
- Design, integrate and consult on unified communications solutions
- Manage the deployment of the solutions using our team of software integration experts and project management professionals
- Review these key areas of communication technology and provide ongoing management and support