Finding ways to improve cost effectiveness without compromising service quality is a constant challenge for the public sector. Councils need to be able achieve greater economies of scale whilst meeting rigorous standards and targets relating to customer responsiveness and sustainable technology.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and continuity
- Demonstrate cost efficiencies and sustainability initiatives
- Integrate technologies enabling collaboration and information access across multiple sites
Datapulse’s experience and technical expertise, enables us to produce unique, flexible solutions that assist local governments with meeting these challenges with solutions that enable:
- Centralised call handling reduces costs whilst providing consistently fast, professional service to callers that sounds as if it is local
- Operators can be located anywhere on the network providing disaster recovery resilience
- Datapulse IVR system can act as an overflow and disaster recovery solution, handling calls and providing information when operators are unavailable.
- Reduce paper usage by utilising an online or IP phone based directory integrated with existing databases
- Integrate directory systems so that there is a single point of administration which saves time and resources.
- Real-time presence status enables staff to find and contact available colleagues improving staff efficiency and speeding up decision making.
- Reduce telephony costs by logging, monitoring and recording mobile, blackberry and landline preventing phone misuse/abuse phones and highlighting unused or inefficient services
- Operational efficiencies and reduction in costs can also be obtained through workforce management, minimizing the risk of under and over staffing
- Call recording helps improve efficiency by being able to o find and replay calls quickly and easily for fast, cost efficient dispute resolution. It also reduces costs associated with liability claims