Datapulse Call Recording
Service excellence comes from understanding your customer and how you interact with them. Call recording tools in your operator and customer service operations enable your organisation to improve management control, boost productivity, reduce operational costs and meet compliance standards.
Datapulse Call Recording delivers organisations an IP based call recording and monitoring tool designed to maximise their investment in their IP telephony system and enables organisations to improve customer service, enhance employee productivity, resolve disputes, meet compliance obligations, and increase security. Datapulse Call Recording is designed for enterprise and call centers and includes an intuitive web based interface, supports multi-site deployments, is scalable for small to large deployments, and can be managed as a single system for any location.
Datapulse Call Recording enables companies to:
- Resolve customer disputes using recorded conversations.
- Achieve regulatory compliance by documenting calls while securing and maintaining records based upon varying business needs.
- Ensure high quality customer interactions with live monitoring and quality monitoring programs.
- Leverage the voice of the customer within the organization by sending customer feedback directly to other departments.
- Secure sensitive customer information by allowing employees to pause recordings in order to avoid recording sensitive information. Call files may be secured with encryption using controlled key access.
- Accelerate employee training with 'real-life'calls and live monitoring capabilities in order to provide real-time feedback to agents.
- Enhance workplace productivity by observing business processes, including calling scripts, in action.
- Automatic full-time recording
- On-demand recording
- Triggered call recording
- Real-time silent monitoring
- Fast search and playback of recorded calls
- Integrate with business applications
- Individual and group access rights