Intelligent Self Service
Voice Activated Directory
Each and every contact customers have with an organisation shapes and reinforces their perception of a business; in these competitive times no one can afford to give the wrong impression to callers. VAD ensures a consistent, branded interaction 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - no more lethargic greetings to callers as operators reach the end of their working day.
Internal 'customers' and users also benefit from having just a single number to dial to be connected with colleagues, whether they're at their desk, on their mobile phone or at their home-office. VAD greatly improves internal communication and customer call answering, and so increases efficiency and reduces cost.
- VAD answers your calls with a personalised greeting - this message can be different for internal and external callers.
- VAD then prompts the caller for the name of the person or department they wish to speak to. Frequent callers can interrupt VAD at anytime.
- Using speech recognition technology, VAD translates the caller's request to a phone number and transfers the call.
- Should VAD find two people in the organisation with the same name, e.g. John Smith, VAD will ask the caller to clarify which John Smith is required - 'Would you like the one in Accounts or Operations'.
- On the few occasions where a phone number cannot be resolved, callers will be seamlessly transferred to an operator.